Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

RESOLUTIONS- The magazines, web, newspaper,and radio all have info on resolutions for the New Year.  They all warn against setting unrealistic goals (I'm going to loose 50#, yea right!- they say it is better to set a goal of I'm going to loose 10# and then when that goal is reached set it for another 10# etc).  I don't make resolutions generally except one that I have yet to meet for my business of getting better organized with receipts, etc so I'm not scrambling at the end of the year to find receipts and get them in the ledger (yes I do it on paper, that's not going to change).  This year I've done better than last year and most if not all of my receipts and info I need is in one file folder/box. I still have to put the info in the right colums of the ledger but that's not as stressful as looking all over the house for a receipt that I know I got for something I bought. I do hope for everyone good health for the New Year.  It would be great if we had less natural disasters this coming year too.  So many areas of our country and the world were affected.  It often takes years  to recover from the devistation that takes only moments to happen.  So stay safe and healthy this New Year.   

No comments:

Post a Comment