Sunday, December 25, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Christmas with family- good food and good times.  My nephew is in the army and stationed in South Korea but we were all able to say Merry Christmas to him via Skype even tho it was the middle of the night for him (of course we are worh him loosing a little sleep over!).  I made everyone Grandmas coffeecake and delivered it to the various households when I got into town last night  so they could have it on Christmas morning just like we used to.   The thing with family is that they don't forget- they like to remind you of the time you did this or that (some things are best forgotten but are still brought up often at family gatherings),  Family also remembers the good times.  There is always a lot of joking and kidding at our get togethers. Tomorrow morning I am spending with my 2 brothers and tomorrow night is girls night- we'll all get together and go out to eat and to a movie.  I don't get "back home" as often as I once did so I treasure the time I get to spend with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment