Exploring fiber with side trips @ metal, beads,jewelry, food, travel and other wonderful stuff.
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Two for Tuesday-Books made into Movies
Two recent movies that have been made from books are THE HELP by Kathryn Stockett and THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATTOO by Steig Larsson. Both of them are on my list to read and see. Will have to rent The Help as it's no longer at my local theater but hope The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo stays here until next week so I can see that on "the big screen". Everyone that I've talked to that has read or seen either or both books/movies have loved them. One of the docs I work with had rented the Swedish film with subtext and he loved it and now we have it out in English so that's even better. The Help is Kathryn Stockett's first book but Steig Larsson wrote two other books before he died, The Girl Who Played With Fire and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornets Nest and they are on my list to read also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment