At 11a.m. I went to the Secretary of States offfice to see if I needed to get a new title for my car now that I have it payed off. I walked in and there was no one sitting in the chairs or leaning against the wall waiting, no one at the counter having their business being taken care of. An unheard of occurance was that there was no one in the office but the clerk behind the desk and me!!! There have always been people waiting whenever I went in to get my driver's license renewed or new plates no matter the day of the week or time of day, Another part of my Lucky Day was enjoying the sun streaming thru the car windows and when I was out walking. Beautiful SUN. Have not seen enough of the sun this winter so I enjoy it when it is here.
No comments:
Post a Comment