I have spent a portion of most of my days off this month studying for ACLS (advanced cardiac life support). It is something as an er nurse that I have to recert in every 2 years, and I always stress about it. Real life situations are different than the testing and as I get older I like tests less and less. So the good news is that I am done for 2 years,yahoo, and should only have to take it once more before I (hopefully) retire. Still have to do the Pediatric equivelant of acls this fall and trauma course next year. I spent Friday evening surfing blogs on the net. It was so nice to not have anything I had to study for or do. My taxes are done and ready to take to accountant Tue. Spent the weekend doing them. I really need to do the paperwork at least every month instead of tying up 2 days getting it together. I always start out good in Jan. (easy as there are few receipts to keep tract of) but by the time I'm done with the first fiber show I tend to forget all about entering the info into the ledger! I was happy with how the show year ended so now I have to spend Feb creating since I haven't gotten anything done in Jan. The bracelets and pins/brooches sold very well so need to make more of those. Have some ideas for different designs that I need to try out.
No comments:
Post a Comment