Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful

Yes, I know I'm a few days late but I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving day.  I went to Meijers early thur and got an ipad.  Yes, I know I'm still computer challenged but it's going to be nice to travel with and I will be able to download books even when I am on the road (for some reason when we went to N.C. to SAFF I only took 2 books and enough yarn to do one baby blanket and had read both books and finished the afghan by  early on the last day of the show. Ended up buying a book to read on the way home but that was finished long before we got home. Now with my ipad that won't happen) Anyway the ipad was a good deal as I got a coupon for $80. to spend at Meijers. So I am VERY thankful for my friend/computer guru who got my ipad up and running for me.  Black Friday I was at Joann Fabrics getting a few things for organizing more of my stuff.  Am off to Chicago later this week to go to One of a Kind Show.  They always have wonderful/talented exhibitors.  We will get to wander the Magnificent Mile and eat out.  And it looks like the weather will be decent for Chi. in the winter.  

No comments:

Post a Comment