In Sept. I got a brochure from a college close to where I live. I was looking thru it and noticed a Surface Design Class on Tue nights. I thought about taking the class but found out 2 other gals at work were taking classes on Tue nights and since they were taking nursing related classes for their degrees I figured taking every Tue. night off wasn't going to fly. I also had )figured out the cost and of course I live in a different county than the college is in so decided I would do my own surface design class and work on a new surface design each week (starting after the Oct. show). So this week I am going to do 2 projects to make up for not doing any yet. Have been going through some books and looking online at different blogs and their projects for inspiration/guidance. Will let you know how they turn out. Tonight I am waiting for 9pm so I can watch the movie Certain Prey based on a John Sanford book by the same name. He is one of my favorite authors and the movie stars Mark Harmon so what is not to like.
No comments:
Post a Comment