Sunday, July 31, 2011

Outagamie County Fair

Friday night I went to the Outagamie County Fair in Seymour, Wi with my sister -in -law, nieces and a friend of  one of my nieces. It was really nice weather and there were wonderful animals and displays to look at.  It is wonderful to see so many young people making creative articles, from fiber to woodwork to cooking.  The animals are always fun, love seeing the different types of chickens and types of rabbits. The girls got to go on the fast rides and of course loved it.  I decided not to go on the ferris wheel as I had planned-they've changed it so it's not a bench seat but round with seats on both sides and it now has a top over each seat so you can't see the stars so will just go with my memories of the way it used to be. 

2 comments:

  1. What fun! And I agree about the crafts and animals and the ferris wheel! Not being able to see the stars from the ferris wheel is just wrong. But I like your pictures and it sounds like you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do remember reading this comment by you but don't remember finding/seeing a way to answer so thanks for your comment.

      Delete