Exploring fiber with side trips @ metal, beads,jewelry, food, travel and other wonderful stuff.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
I'm Back
I didn't post last Sunday as I have pneumomia (again). Spent Saturday a.m. in the emergency room so didn't feel up to posting last week. Have spent this past week doing nothing, just didn't have any energy. Went to my doctor Thursday and got put on an additional round of antibiotics when this round finishes tomorrow but the good news is I am finally starting to feel better and not so worn out. Today I finally was up for more than two hours before I felt like I needed to go back to bed. Wish I could say I've gotten some craftwork done while lying on the couch but that hasn't been the case, just didn't feel like it. This week should be better as long as I remember to listen to what my body is telling me and take it easy. I plan on going "back home" in 2 weeks and learn how to upload pictures and a lot more that I don't know about this blogging business and computers. So until next week take care of yourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear you've been sick! I hope you're feeling totally better real soon.
ReplyDeleteObviously I still have a lot to learn as I just found your two comments today and it is more than a year since you commented. I am working on learning more
Delete