Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Untangling Ear Bud Cords

When I saw various pictures on Pinterest showing cords of ear buds  crocheted, braided  and even knitted around claiming that this would keep them tangle free I thought (Yeah right).  Not every recipe, do it yourself project or craft featured on Pinterest or anywhere on the web always works when you try it.  But I did try it one day in spite of my misgivings, figured the most that could happen was I would waste some time and thread.  I crocheted around the cords with a heavier Crochet thread. You can use embroidery floss, would use all strands rather than splitting it..  It is the thickness once it is around the cords that apparently keeps it from tangling.  It is still flexible though it doesn't wind up quite as small as originally.  I am really happy with mine.  Try it and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment