Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

The new year is a time for reflection on the past year and time to plan the present year.  What went right, what didn't go as planned, what changes need to be made?  A new purse went over well, it is a small felted purse with a man's tie for the strap.  Will definitely be making more of these this year.  Didn't blog consistently this past year so that is something that didn't go as planned so it needs to go on my list of things to improve on.  To that end I went out today and bought a huge calendar to plan out some ideas for blog posts with specific dates they need to be posted.  No more procrastination.  Am putting monthly goals on a calendar and breaking those goals down into weekly goals so I am much more likely to get them done.  Sometimes a big goal just seems overwhelming but is much less daunting if broken down into smaller steps.  Figure as I am retiring this spring I need to be specific on what I want to accomplish each week or time will go by and I won't have gotten anything done for my fiber business.  Need to set goals for around the house too, flower beds are in desperate need of being tended, have a ton of photos to go thru, etc.  So what about you, what projects are on your list for this new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment