The Michigan Fiber Festival has come and gone for another year. The weather was not as hot as usual so I was pleased about that. Did of course have some rain. Unexpected was power outage Sun. not only of the fairgrounds but the town and surrounding areas. Was pleased that it only lasted for about an hour considering the wide area affected. As I have mentioned before I share booth space with my friend Dawn( Little Acres) at the fiber festivals. Sometimes one side of the booth is mine and the other side is hers and sometimes like this past weekend both of our items are mixed throughout the booth. Pictures are of stages of projects of the two classes I took with Heidi Bukoski, a really nice lady and good teacher, booth items and animals. Still need to learn to label pics but for now will list them and tell about them. #1 my needle felted sheep and alpaca teddy bears--#2 /3 buttons and button display board (one side)--# 4 my roving/bead brooches--
Exploring fiber with side trips @ metal, beads,jewelry, food, travel and other wonderful stuff.
Monday, August 22, 2011
Michigan Fiber Festival
The Michigan Fiber Festival has come and gone for another year. The weather was not as hot as usual so I was pleased about that. Did of course have some rain. Unexpected was power outage Sun. not only of the fairgrounds but the town and surrounding areas. Was pleased that it only lasted for about an hour considering the wide area affected. As I have mentioned before I share booth space with my friend Dawn( Little Acres) at the fiber festivals. Sometimes one side of the booth is mine and the other side is hers and sometimes like this past weekend both of our items are mixed throughout the booth. Pictures are of stages of projects of the two classes I took with Heidi Bukoski, a really nice lady and good teacher, booth items and animals. Still need to learn to label pics but for now will list them and tell about them. #1 my needle felted sheep and alpaca teddy bears--#2 /3 buttons and button display board (one side)--# 4 my roving/bead brooches--
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment