Sunday, August 7, 2011

Michigan Fiber Festival

The Michigan Fiber Festival is fast approaching. It is Aug. 19-21 at the fairgrounds in Allegan, Mi.  It is a wonderful festival with lots of vendors, fiber animals,and a dislpay of old tractors for the guys to check out.  Classes start on the 18th and there are still some classes that are not full so check them out. My friend Dawn and I share booth space at the shows and at this one we are listed as Little Acres and Silver Fox Ladies,A12 and 13 in the Delano barn (in a separate part of the barn the rabbits are on display and also alpacas and llamas). Sheep and goats are under pavillion outside the barn. Dawns family owns Little Acres and I own Silver Fox Ladies which I will be changing to Flair for Fiber soon.  So come on out and get your fiber fix. It is a  large festival as you can see by the vendor list and activities on the website so you are sure to finds lots of fiber related items to add to you stash or new equipment to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment